- isual recording of the condition of ducts on a DVD
- checking the presence of bacteria infecting the respiratory tract
- measuring the quantity of bacteria per unit of air according to applicable standards
These tests are carried out and certified by the Microbiological Laboratory under the auspices of the Quality Testing Centre in Microbiological Diagnostics.
The service consists of:
1. Checking contamination in ventilation ducts - through pigging with a remote controlled robot with a digital camera, which will present the actual cleanness condition of the ducts and you will receive the footage on a DVD. (If no inspection doors are available as required in contemporary ventilation systems, we will install them in accordance with the applicable law).
2. Inoculation and testing air from supply ducts.
a/ to determine the level of microbiological contamination of air, expressed as colony forming units - cfu per 1m3 of air, concerning bacteria, Candida and mould fungi,
b/ diagnostics of S. aureus strains, rod-shaped Enterobacteriaceae to the level of species, rod-shaped Pseudomonas spp., serological diagnostics of beta-hemolytic Streptococci, and diagnostics of Candida at least to the level of type, according to the procedures of the Microbiology Lab.
The procedure was prepared by the Microbiology Lab on the basis of:
- the Baseline and Method of Work Environment Assessment 2004, no. 3 (41)
- MAS 100Eco microbiological air tester - manufacturer's information (tests are carried out and certified by the Microbiological Laboratory under the auspices of the Quality Testing Centre in Microbiological Diagnostics)
When the above specified materials are completed and processed, you will receive a duct inspection report, containing the materials determining the level of contamination of the system with reference to national and EU standards and recommendations, which will show whether cleaning and possibly disinfection of your ventilation or air conditioning system is required.
+48 602 33 20 88
WHAT WE OFFER:
Cleaning of ventilation and air conditioning systems